Thursday, June 16, 2011

Second fertilization report

Mike called again today and the report could not have been any better.  We had one more egg fertilize overnight so now we have 24 beautiful babies growing.  He said at this stage he likes to see each embryo have 2-4 cells and all of ours have 4 cells.  Also, he said he gives them "grades" on day 2.  1 is considered perfect, 2 is average and 3 is poor.  All 24 of our babies are 1s, or perfect.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  We will get another report tomorrow.

I'm sure you are all wondering how Brandon did last night and I am happy to report that he surpassed my expectations.  It took me a very long time to get up the nerve to let him do it but I hardly felt a thing.  I'm so thankful since we have many more of those shots ahead of us.

1 comment: