Thursday, July 21, 2011

PIO #38

Since June 3rd there's been a needle on my agenda every day.  I'm not sure what I'll do to celebrate but I will be so glad to be done with these in particular.  Brandon has been giving me these shots every night for the past 38 nights.  Admittedly, they aren't nearly as bad as I made them out to be in my head - there have really only been 2 nights I wanted to hurt him.  But it's not like I look forward to them or anything.  My bum could use a break.



And here is my 7 week picture.  Looks like 7 weeks, huh?  I have been assured that all of this will go away but I'm becoming skeptical.  I've been watching my weight pretty closely and although I don't feel "normal", and some days are better than others, I don't feel anything like I did before.  So at least things aren't getting worse for the moment.  I guess I just have to wait it out.



I have another u/s on Monday so I'll be sure to update.  Hopefully both babies are still holding on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment