Tuesday, November 29, 2011

26 Weeks

Not a whole lot to report.  The babies are very active.  It's fun watching them move all around.  A first this week was feeling some hiccups.  Kynley had them during church Saturday night.  I'm still hanging in there.  Thanks to my chiropractor I'm moving around pretty well.  My main issue at this point is being out of breath all the time.  The smallest things leave me huffing and puffing - feeling like I've run 5 miles.  I took the Glucose Test at my last appointment and they said if I didn't hear from them, that meant I passed.  It's been a week and I never heard anything so I'm assuming that means I tested negative for gestational diabetes.  So that's good news.  It's hard to believe that in less than 3 months the girls will be here and we'll be a family of 5.  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment